Buy Decorative Film's Silver 60 Heat Rejection Transparent window film is ideal if privacy is not a crucial aspect of your lifestyle but you want to add heat-rejecting properties to your window. With a very light - almost clear - shade of silver, the Silver 60 Heat Rejection window film lets in a good amount of light for living arrangements that desire clear visibility while keeping temperatures lower. If view-shielding is not your primary concern, this combination of high transparency and great heat rejection makes the Silver 60 an excellent pick.
BDF S60 Window Film Transparent Heat Rejection & UV Cut Silver 60 (Light)
- LIGHT, SILVER FINISH that provides minimal view-shielding for situations that require less privacy, making it ideal for heat control while letting in a lot of light.
- EXCELLENT UV & HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. Also, minimizes fading on furnishings caused by the sun.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films are sensitive by nature. Please take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Orders are generally processed by the next business day. After an order is processed, delivery normally takes up to 5 business days, depending on the location.
- Start your installation with a smaller window if you are inexperienced.
- Do not apply the film when the direct sunlight is on the window.
- If your window is larger than 30" width, you may need assistance from 2nd hands.
- Spray abundantly. A fully wet window & film is the key for successful installation.