- DARK, BLACK FINISH that provides excellent daytime privacy, making it hard for unwanted eyes to see through.
- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs, especially during the summer through the effective blocking of harmful solar rays. NOT RECOMMENDED for DUAL PANE WINDOWS.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE films are sensitive by nature. Please take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Buy Decorative Film's Natural 20 Daytime Privacy and Sun Control window film gives your window a classic, tinted look with its traditional, black shade. A little lighter in shade than our Natural 5 window film, the Natural 20 will allow more light to pass through but still offer high heat rejection and great daytime privacy. If you are looking for both high heat rejection and daytime privacy but something that is not extra dark, the Natural 20 can serve your needs. As this window film absorbs a lot of heat, it is not safe for dual-pane glass.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.