- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. PREFERRED CHOICE FOR DUAL PANE WINDOWS.
- FILM APPLIED ON THE OUTSIDE. It rejects heat by reflecting a lot of the solar energy out before it can even pass through the window.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Exterior Natural 20 Exterior Window Film is an exterior film that goes on the outside of the window, unlike traditional films that are applied on the interior side of the window. These films are made of high quality materials that are designed to weather the elements. The reflectivity of the film blocks heat before passing through your windows. This will keep your home much cooler as it reduces the heat stored within the window. Buy Decorative Film's Privacy and Sun Control Silver 15 Exterior Window Films are highly reflective window films that enhance daytime privacy. If the Silver 15 Exterior Window Film is installed on a window, it gives the window a mirror-like, reflective appearance on the outside for the unwanted onlookers while still allowing the people inside to see the outside scenery through the window during the daytime. During the daytime, the sun makes the outside much brighter than the inside of a building, so the outside of the window (the side that's exposed to sunlight) will look like a mirror, giving passersby a view of nothing but their own reflection, while people can still see through the window from the inside. In contrast, during nighttime, the interior lighting of your home or office will allow people outside to see inside, and it will be harder for you to see outside because the inside of the building will be much brighter than the outside. This is unfortunately inevitable, as the transparent nature of window films makes it physically impossible for the Silver 15 Exterior to work during both daytime and nighttime. The Silver 15 Exterior Window Films are all silver on the outside (where the reflective effect is desired to create a mirror-like appearance. The Silver 15 window film utilizes its low visible light transmittance (20% = Dark) to add privacy.Download Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.