- GRAY INSIDE, SILVER OUTSIDE for a better mirror-like appearance. Not recommended for dual pane windows.
- EXCELLENT DAYTIME PRIVACY. Provides great intended privacy during daytime only; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. The side with the most light will have the mirror-like appearance.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window. This is installed on the interior side of the window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Buy Decorative Film's One Way Mirror Silver Window Film series are highly reflective window films that enhance daytime privacy. If the One Way Mirror window film is installed on a window, it gives the window a mirror-like, reflective appearance on the outside for the unwanted onlookers while still allowing the people inside to see the outside scenery through the window during the daytime. However, there is an important fact to note about the One Way Mirror film. The film provides a mirror-like appearance only on the side that is silver and when it is considerably brighter on this side. For example, during the daytime, the sun makes the outside much brighter than the inside of a building, so the outside of the window (the side that's exposed to sunlight) will look like a mirror, giving passersby a view of nothing but their own reflection, while people can still see through the window from the inside. In contrast, during nighttime, the interior lighting of your home or office will allow people outside to see inside, and it will be harder for you to see outside because the inside of the building will be much brighter than the outside. The One Way Mirror Window Films are all silver on the outside (where the reflective effect is desired to create a mirror-like appearance), but Buy Decorative Film's products for this series include various colors on the inside to better suit your needs and taste. The Gray-Silver 10% (10% = Dark) is gray on the inside. The neutrality of gray can be useful for glasses that serve as partitions in an office setting (for example, if you want a dark presentation room to be kept private from others while still being able to see out of the room) or in promoting a calm, serene atmosphere in your home. From creating a professional, formal setting to simply adding a feeling of calmness to your living arrangements, Buy Decorative Film's Silver-Gray One Way Mirror window film serves as an excellent choice.
Download Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.