- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. PREFERRED CHOICE FOR DUAL PANE WINDOWS.
- FILM APPLIED ON THE OUTSIDE. It rejects heat by reflecting a lot of the solar energy out before it can even pass through the window. Sealing the edges with silicone window caulking is recommended.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Exterior Natural 40 Window Film is an exterior film that goes on the outside of the window, unlike traditional films that are applied on the interior side of the window. These films are made of high quality materials that are designed to weather the elements. The reflectivity of the film blocks heat before passing through your windows. This will keep your home much cooler as it reduces the heat stored within the window. The Exterior Natural 40 window film utilizes its medium visible light transmittance (40% = Medium) in its black shade to reduce glare.
Since the film is exposed to the conditions outside, you can seal the edges of the installed film with silicone window caulking after the film has fully dried. This is necessary to increase durability of the film for the outside environment.Download Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.