- EXCELLENT DAYTIME PRIVACY. Provides great intended privacy during daytime only; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. The side with the most light will have a mirror-like appearance.
- FILM APPLIED ON THE OUTSIDE. It rejects heat by reflecting a lot of the solar energy out before it can even pass through the window. Sealing the edges with silicone window caulking is recommended.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Buy Decorative Film's EXTERIOR Silver 15 Daytime Privacy and Sun Control window film is applied on the outside of the window, working to reject heat before it even passes through your windows. Therefore, the Exterior Silver 15 window film keeps your home much cooler as it reduces the heat stored within the window. Because of it exterior application, the Exterior Silver 15 is a preferred choice for DUAL PANE windows. Along with high heat rejection, the Exterior Silver 15 also provides great daytime privacy with its reflective surface, creating a oneway mirror during the day only. If you have double-pane windows but want to add daytime privacy and high heat rejection to your living arrange"ents, the Exterior Silver 15 would be an ideal choice.
Download Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.