- VIBRANT BLUE SHADE that is perfect for giving your windows a modern look with a luxurious finish. Silver side faces in, and the blue side faces out.
- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION that helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer with effective blocking of harmful solar rays. NOT RECOMMENDED for DUAL PANE WINDOWS.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window. This is installed on the interior side of the window.
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE films are sensitive by nature. Please take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Buy Decorative Film's Premium Blue Color High Heat Control and Daytime Privacy film gives off a vibrant blue shade that provides your windows with a modern, luxurious look. The film's intense blue color on the outside with a reflective silver finish on the inside creates excellent daytime privacy while boasting high heat rejection. The daytime privacy effect will only work during the day when the outside is much brighter than the inside and will become reversed at night because of the lighting conditions. Because the film absorbs a large amount of heat, it is not recommended for dual pane windows, but otherwise, the Premium Blue High Heat Control/ Daytime Privacy window film serves as an ideal choice.Download Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.