- LIGHTLY DARK, BLACK FINISH that provides minimal view-shielding for situations that require less privacy, making it ideal for heat control while letting in a lot of light.
- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. Also, minimizes fading on furnishings caused by the sun.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films are sensitive by nature. Please take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure the window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Buy Decorative Film's Natural 50 Sun Control and Heat Rejection window film gives your window a light shade of black tint that provides a decent amount of shade to your window. With its relatively light tint, the Natural 50 heat rejection film provides excellent heat reduction while letting in a good amount of light. Therefore, this window film is ideal for rooms that require less view shielding but can use some shade, making it perfect for living arrangements that desire an effective combination of sunlight exposure and adequate heat control. Buy Decorative Film's Natural Window Films are available in 5% (Very Dark), 10% (Dark)"0% (Less Dark), 35% (Lightly Dark), and 50% (Light).
- 48in X 14ft Regular Price: $47.90 Sale Price: $39.99
- 12in X 14ft Regular Price: $17
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.